Car insurance it is what protects our cars in an event that anything where to happen to it. But what happens when something happens to us? That’s right what would happen to your car insurance policy if you where to die today? That’s the question I ask myself. After a long and hard session of thinking and going through logical debates with myself, I decided to call my insurance agency. I came to find out that after a person dies. The company does not know the person is dead so the policy stays in effect until a family member or friend of the desist calls and cancels the policy. The other option is since the company does not know about the insurance holder’s death they will continue to have insurance until the desist fails to pay the premium on said insurance.
- What is covered in member to member liability insurance?
- How many non-family beneficiaries can you list on a life insurance policy?
- Would I be able to add my extended family members to my insurance policy?
- Can my family member be the policy holder of insurance when I am the owner of the car?
- What happens when the benificiary of a life insurance policy dies, and then the insured dies?